FS-Curtis NxB08 10HP Rotary Screw Air Compressor w/Fixed Speed Base Mounted
Standard Available - Voltage / Pressure PSI / CFM
- 100 PSI / 45 CFM - FNB08BXX3HXXX
- 125 PSI / 42 CFM - FNB08BXX3JXXX
- 150 PSI / 37 CFM - FNB08BXX3KXXX
- 175 PSI / 33 CFM - FNB08B8X3LXXX
- 100 PSI / 45 CFM - FNB08BXX4HXXX
- 125 PSI / 42 CFM - FNB08BXX4JXXX
- 150 PSI / 37 CFM - FNB08BXX4KXXX
- 175 PSI / 33 CFM - FNB08BXX4LXXX
Base Mounted w/Integrated Dryer - Voltage / Pressure PSI / CFM
- 100 PSI / 45 CFM - FNB08BXD3HXXX
- 125 PSI / 42 CFM - FNB08BXD3JXXX
- 150 PSI / 37 CFM - FNB08BXD3KXXX
- 175 PSI / 33 CFM - FNB08BXD3LXXX
- 460V 3PH
- 100 PSI / 45 CFM - FNB08BXD4HXXX
- 125 PSI / 42 CFM - FNB08BXD4JXXX
- 150 PSI / 37 CFM - FNB08BXD4KXXX
- 175 PSI / 33 CFM - FNB08BXD4LXXX
Stable air pressure, steady airflow and quieter, continuous-duty operation are just a few of the advantages you get with FS-Curtis rotary screw compressors. These smart, compact units also offer better air quality with less oil carryover than reciprocating models. Intuitive controls and diagnostics make them easy to use and
service, too. It all adds up to an extremely reliable machine that can run 100% continuous duty, delivering more airflow and better efficiency in a space-saving design — making the Nx Series ideal for automotive, light industrial and other applications that require reliable performance in demanding conditions.
Compact in design, robust in power, the Nx’s smooth, quite operation is ideal for a wide variety of applications ranging from auto body shops to light industrial.
dBA Shield Noise Reduction
Designed for quiet operation.
- Integration of centrifugal blower and drive motors make for extremely smooth and quiet operation
- Extra-thick sound insulation reduces noise
- Can be installed in applications where a quiet setting is important
A Cool Innovation Compressors generate heat. FS-Curtis’ exclusive eCOOL technology provides protection from heat and reduces thermal stress.
By combining smart compressor layout with intelligent component selection, eCOOL technology maximizes cooling airflow for greater energy efficiency, improved reliability and increases service life up to 50% longer for motors and electrical components and up to 30-50% longer for
bearings, hoses and seals.
The ultimate in system protection and reliability.
- Protects critical components from compressor-generated heat
- Extends component life and reduces downtime
- Compartmentalized air flow design and standard aftercooler
Built to the highest levels of dependability and reliability.
- Standard TEFC motor protects compressor from surrounding dirty air, increasing the efficiency and proloning the life of the motor.
- Spin-on air/oil separator allows for quick maintenance and results in one-to-three PPM oil carryover. This translates into lower maek-oup oil costs and higher quality compressor air. This
translates into lower make-up oil costs and higher quality compressed air.
SUPERIOR PACKAGE DESIGN
Designed for low cost of ownership and easy service.
- Space-saving design
- Pulsation-free air
- 100% continuous duty
- Extended service intervals
- More CFM per horsepower
- Improved air quality
- Energy efficiency at full load delivers more air for the mone integrated into a smaller footprint
- Exclusive FS-Curtis airends utilize the latest rotor profile to maximize efficiency