- Small circumference barrel grip (only 2.5") for added comfort
- Protective zig-zag varnish seals motor from contaminants by forming a barrier under rotation
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris by creating a complex set of channels
- 7.5 AMP motor design for high output power in a more compact tool (only 3.5 lbs.)
- Large paddle switch for easy operation
Thicker coil wires are wound more closely to reduce heat and energy loss. All ball bearing design and metal gear housing for durability. Rotatable gear housing rotates 90 degrees for cutting applications. AC/DC switch for use with alternative power sources.