JohnDow Industries AGS-245D 245 Gallon Used Oil Storage System
Used oil evacuation, storage and transfer is safer, cleaner and faster with a pump-assist system from JohnDow Industries. Ideal for new car dealers, tire and automotive service stores and dealers, heavy-duty fleet
owners and operators and municipal garages.
- Used oil is quickly transferred from the collection drain to the
- Air operated diaphragm pump has a 30 gpm capacity
- A standard 16-gallon drain can be emptied in less than 60 seconds
Efficient & Time Saving
- No time wasted waiting for collection drains to empty – especially in colder conditions
- No lifting of heavy used oil drains to empty into storage tanks
Keeps Shop Area Clean
- Helps prevent spillage and the mess caused from used oil
- Helps comply with EPA guidelines for spill prevention and control
- Built, tested and labeled per UL 142 specifications for aboveground
steel storage tanks
- Designed specifically in accordance with the Uniform Fire Code and NFPA 30
- Double-wall construction provides 110% secondary containment
- Automatic pump shut-off prevents overfilling of tank
- Systems can be operational in no time
- Requires regular shop air – at least 80 psi
- Everything is included for quick installation
- Optional venting may be required – check local regulations
- Separate equipment packages and plans are available for remote installation
1" Air Diaphragm Pump
With a 30 gpm capacity catch containers are quickly emptied. A filter regulator and air valve is included. Just connect shop air and it’s ready to use.
High-Level Shut-Off Valve
This special valve prevents the operator from overfilling the tank and causing a spill. When the tank level gets to the maximum safe capacity the valve will
automatically shut-off the air supply to the pump. Until the tank is emptied, the pump will not work.
10' Evacuation Hose
The 10' hose is equipped with a quick-connect coupler making emptying a used oil drain easy and clean. A hanger bracket on the tank keeps the hose out of the way until needed.
An easy-to-read fluid level gauge shows the operator the remaining tank capacity and is a reminder to have the tank emptied.
Fluid Level Gauge
The 2” fill spout makes refilling the Fuel Cart easy. The vented cap keeps the tank closed and provides pressure relief when required.
Both workbench and vertical style tanks are equipped with a protective cover that shields the diaphragm pump, auto shut-off valve and fittings.