The LPH400-LVB series is a super basecoat HVLP spray gun designed for "Metallic Control" on refinish paints with fine metallic and pearls that standard set-ups face difficulties with; such has mottling, blotching, and streaking. Due to the specific characteristics of these paints the operation and set-up for the LVB is unique. The LVB series does come with Iwata's patented "LV" technology for fine atomiziation and less overspray.
- Cup PCG7DM 700ml #6033D
- LVB air cap designed for metallic and pearl paints
- LV technology for fine atomization and less overspray
- Designed to help with mottling, blotching and streaking of the heavier paints
- Standard LV gun can be converted to LVB by just replacing the air cap
- 10-12 inch spray pattern at 4 inches from the panel
Application- Automotive refinish Fine Metallic and Pearls