Corghi Service Pro 150 Truck Wheel Balancer w/Wheel Lift
Electronic wheel balancer with digital display for truck, bus and car wheels.
User friendly and well-lit display monitor enables work even in very brigt places.
Resistan, ergonamic, & spacious. The weight tray is designed to hold all counterweights and work accessories.
Intergrated Scissor Wheel Lift
Fast, robust and ergonomic, with less effort. Manually activated, without awkward pedals. Lifts wheels weighing up to 200kg, for optimum wheel centring every time.
Smart internail measuting sensor that is user friendly, reduces work times. Electronic acquisition of the geometric wheel data. Thanks to the FSP
(Fast Selection Program) function, borrowed from the current car wheel balancers, the balancing program is automatically activated for spring or adhesive counterweights, avoiding the need to use the keypad.
RPA Automatic Cycle
pins and brakes the wheel automatically. At the end of the cycle, the wheel is brought to the balancing weight application position (RPA). The whole process is managed via new inverter technology that ensures better spin speed control for improved measuring stability.
Application for Adhesive Counterweights - ALU1P-ALU2
Quick counterweight application, precise balancing, maximum visibility, ergonomics. The machine works on the basis of the operator's preferences. The adhesive counterweights can be positioned in three different ways:
- - manually, at 12 o'clock or at 6 o'clock position (the traditional method)
- - with the aid of weight-holder clips (in car mode only)
- - with the aid of a 6 o'clock position laser pointer (optional, figure at the side)
The LED light (included in the optional LASER&LED kit) illuminates the work area to facilitate rim cleaning and counterweight application operations.
Functions & Special Programs
Service Pro 150 is equipped with all the most advanced programs.
- -7 balancing programs for alloy rims
- - hidden weight for hiding the weights behind the spokes
- - 2 multi-operator work environments
- - "VISUAL INSPECTION" function to check for geometric wheel flaws
- - Energy savings (standby)
- - Software update via a USB PENDRIVE