- Powerful 1.5HP direct drive motor shaves 20 seconds off a typical 22.5" spin.
- DCS* ensures the 6450 is the most accurate heavy duty balancer in car/light truck mode on the market, like two balancers in one.
- 2 parameter auto data entry system for clip weight and 3 parameter for Tape-A-Weight®
- 500 lbs. Met Lab / UL approved with 52" wheel capacity.
- Designed for front line, high-volume balancing.
- Easy-to-read LED readouts.
- 2” (51mm) heavy duty arbor on Coats proven direct drive motor
- Laser-guided direct Tape-A-Weight placement
* DCS™ – Dual Calibration Software – is a NEW feature available exclusively on Coats 6450 heavy-duty wheel balancers. Unlike other heavy-duty balancers which simply change the round-off when switching between heavy duty and passenger car work, the Coats 6450 series stores and runs two INDEPENDENT SETS of calibrations. So in addition to changing round-offs, these machines dynamically adjust balancing parameters based on the job at hand. It’s like having two machines in one without any trade-offs inherent to other heavy-duty offerings.
Optional 6450 Combo Package Available
575 Heavy Duty Wheel Lift (85607960)
The Coats 575 Wheel Lift offers reliable lift capability for the Coats 6450-2D & 6450-3D Wheel Balancers
- 500 lb capacity
- Air Operated
- Bolts to 6450 balancers for exact alignment
- Wide platform to support the largest wheels that can fit on the balancer
- Full frame base for superior stability
- Carriage design like a two post vehicle lift for durability
- Extra adapter storage where the operator needs it
- Controls are on the front of the lift for minimal operator travel
143935 Budd Wheel Adapter (8143935)
Large Stud Piloted Budd Wheel Adapter for Heavy Duty Balancers, Bolt Patterns 8 x 275mm, 10 x 11.25" & 10 x 13-3/16" (335mm)
109877 Budd Cone and Backing Plate Kit, 2" (8109877)
2" I.D. for 6401 / 6450 Spacer & Cone for 19.5" hub centered Budd style wheels with centerhole from 8.52" to 8.89" (216.41 - 225.81 mm)