- 75:1 ratio gearbox activated by hand crank easily turns the 360 degree rotating head to the desired work position
- Two rigid wheels in back and two swivel caster wheels in front provide maximum stability and support. One locking caster wheel secures the stand in the desired work location
- Polyurethane wheels provide protection for expensive tile and epoxy floors
- Includes two universal mounting plates, rotating shaft, eight fully adjustable arms and all the related mounting hardware
- Rotating shaft with mounting plate telescopes inside the post receiver for fine adjustment when mounting ends or sides of engines. Mounting plates can be adjusted 36-1/4” apart
The 78230 is a dramatically-improved version of the 78200. Its 75:1 gear box makes turning the heaviest engines effortless! All of the optional engine mounting adapters will work on either model.
INTENDED USE: A twin-post design capable of handling large automotive engines and small diesel engines ranging between 1,250 and 2,000 pounds.