- Supersedes 76508A
- Two piece zinc plated handle.
- Prevent rust with "Parkerized" pump piston, ram and extension screw.
- No leak "Uniweld" construction.
- 50% safety overload factor.
- State of the art design reduces repair time.
- Longer wear life due to internally machined oil passages, smooth bearing surfaces and close tolerances.
- Lightweight forged base provides more steel only where strength is required.
- Cold headed extension screw and release valve eliminate parts and reduce the chances of breakage and excessive wear.
- Safety oil by-pass system prevents the ram from being overextended and causing damage to the cylinder.
INTENDED USE: For heavy duty truck, agriculture, construction, mining, mobile home, oil field, automotive, and marine applications where lifting, pushing, spreading, bending, pressing, or straightening are required.