FS-Curtis ML30 200G Horizontal 30HP Simplex Tank Ultra Pack Air Compressor
- Three Phase
- 3/60/200-208V - FML30C98M1U-D9L1XX
- 3/60/230V - FML30C98H2U-D3L1XX
- 3/60/460V - FML30C98M1U-D4L1XX
Masterline is the most robust, heavy-duty reciprocating air compressor lineup available. The perfect combination of quality components and efficient design make the ML Series rugged, affordable and smart. Because every model is built tough to last a lifetime in demanding working conditions, the ML Series is
an outstanding alternative to splash-lubricated reciprocating compressors and small rotary compressors. Choose higher quality. Choose superior durability. Choose
ML Series pressure lubricated air compressors.
Centro-Ring Pressure Lubrication - Patented FS-Curtis design
- Proprietary technology is an FS-Curtis exclusive
- Supplies pressurized oil internally to all bearings and critical wear surfaces through the rifle-drilled crankshaft and connecting rods
- Helps ensure maximum uptime and increase service life
100% Cast-Iron Cylinders, Cylinder heads, connecting rods, and crankshaft - All cast-iron where it counts for longer life with less maintenance.
- Some pumps claim 100% cast-iron yet still have aluminum cylinders, cylinder heads, connecting rods and crankshafts – not FS-Curtis
- Ductile cast-iron crankshaft and connecting rods are stronger, more corrosion-resistant and less likely to break
- Slow-turning pump increases pump life
- Rugged parts and construction for industrial performance
Quality Components – Built for 100% continuous duty.
- Industry-leading stainless-steel valve assemblies for increased airflow and reliability
- Oversized tapered main roller bearings to ensure long life
- Premium finned intercooler maximizes heat dissipation
- Metal intake filter/silencer is superior to plastic
- Heavy-duty stamped-steel belt guard
- Suction valve head unloaders for continuous running air compressors
Dual Control Operation: Hand Off Auto (HOA)
Compressors equipped with the HOA Dual Control feature have the option of running in either Constant Run or Automatic Start Stop depending on air demand. The FS Curtis design utilizes a three-way solenoid valve controlled by a selector switch built directly into the starter. Simply change the position of the selector switch to adjust the operation of the compressor. The Auto position stands for Automatic Start Stop; the Hand position stands for Constant Run.
The ultimate value, an FS-Curtis UltraPack gives you a Masterline Simplex or Duplex compressor fully packaged with the most common options and accessories. You’ll save money and time by getting it all in one package, and you’ll be assured of increasing air quality while reducing maintenance needs. Industry-leading five year UltraShield warranty available.