Corghi AM28 Artiglio Master Touchless Tire Changer w/Pneumatic Wheel Clamping
In 2001 Corghi revolutionised the world of tire changers by introducing the concept of leverless work. Since then, we have continued to develop this technology that today, despite countless attempts to copy it, still remains inimitable thanks to the “SMART Corghi System” characteristics, the only existing technology on the market that allows you to:
- NEVER TOUCH THE RIM, during any of the work phases
- cancel any tension on the tyre during the demounting/mounting phases
This is the difference between us and the rest.
This technology is at the heart of the new Artiglio Master 28 and it is the perfect synthesis of the experiences gained over these 18 years. In a single tyre changer you will find all our manufacturing and design experience, for a product that operates perfectly on every type of wheel, for an unrivalled technical and economic investment over time.
Because NOT ALL LEVA LA LEVA TYRE CHANGERS ARE THE SAME!
The new demounting tool head is a perfect combination of that found on the Artiglio Master 26 and that on the Artiglio Master CODE, merging the advantages of the two solutions.
Ergonomic and multifunctional consoles with a display that makes it possible to electronically set the rim diameter and obtain the horizontal positioning of the work tools in a quick, practical and safe manner. Divided into three distinct work areas, it makes it easier to immediately recognize movements and makes the system easier to use for the
Bead Breaking Process
- Dynamic bead breaking device with dual specular bead breaker disc. The radial positioning of the discs is
made easier by an automatism that is able to prevent any manual positioning by the operator.
- Controlled penetration (Patent Pending) Precision, rapidity and repeatability are guaranteed by the patented
bead breaking system and by the perfectly synchronized and symmetrical motions of the two discs.
- Enhanced bead breaker force to operate effectively on all types of tires.
Rapid demounting procedure with bead breaker disc (particularly useful with stiff sidewalls.
Quicker & Universal Wheel Clamping System
In the “AUTOMATIC” version is a third pedal. Pressed to release the system which locks the turntable center handle. In its rest position, the system which clamps the turntable center handle is normally active.
The pedal is used during positioning and clamping of the wheel on the turntable, and to release the wheel when the job is done.
- Bead depressor with adjustable working height
- Depressor shape ideal for RFT tires
- Standard in all versions
- The return to work position is facilitated by a spring system