Imagine putting compressed air lines exactly where you want them, just like electrical outlets. No more dragging hoses across the shop to your work area.
Easy to Install
No special tools required, simply push the flexible tubing into the fittings. Put up your system in an afternoon.
RapidAir Compressed Air Systems Components
Aluminum blocks have multiple ports to allow you to customize between surface mount, in wall, and ceiling mount.
The starting point for the compressed air system. Attach the supplied 3/8” npt fitting to your air compressor regulator, jumper a piece of nylon tubing to the manifold and begin your system.
Compressed Air Outlet
- Put these aluminum outlets where you need the compressed air
- ¼” npt attaches to your quick coupling (coupling not supplied)
- Comes with water condensate drain
Nylon Tubing Air Compressor Lines
- 100 ft roll comes with tubing cutter
- 150 psi working pressure
- Air Compressor oils have no effect on its performance
- ½" outside diameter
Simply push the tubing into the fitting until seated. Tubing can be removed by pushing on release button. Molded mounting hole makes for clean installation appearance.