- No need to reset the tool to the bottom of the scale after use since there is no internal coil spring
- Innovative torque measuring mechansim requires only fingertip force to adjust the reading
- Made in the USA and ships in an American made plastic box
- Rugged construction resist industrial fluids and counters abuse
- 4% Accurate clockwise and comes with a flex ratchet
The Split-Beam click wrench family is easy to set and does not need to be "turned down" after use - saving time when the application requires frequent changing of the torque setting. The high-contrast dial makes it easy to read the torque setting, and sturdy construction allows this wrench to perform for years, even in harsh environments.