This heavy duty tool is used to remove the HD vehicle driveline U-joints using an impact wrench up to 1-inch. Disassemble and reassemble U-joint cups without heat or hammering.
- Larger diameter threaded shaft can handle U-joints that are severly seized and require higher force to pull and install.
- Major tool components are heat treated for improved strength and durability.
- Smoother thread allows for a lower, more consistent effort to rotate shaft.
- Designed to fit all Class 7 and 8 trucks, including a wide variety of drivelines from Spicer and Meritor, making shop operations more efficient and reducing cost.
- Spicer 1610, 1710, 1760, 1810, 1880
- Spicer SPL 140, 170, and 250 Life Series