The compact screwdriver with more power, more speed and the longest runtime in its class. Delivering 175 in-lbs of torque, the M12™ Cordless Lithium-Ion Screwdriver is powerful enough to drive 130 3" screws in a single battery charge. It provides the speed to finish jobs faster, and leverages Milwaukee’s lithium-ion technology for full-day runtime on the job. With a lightweight, ergonomic design, this cordless tool fits comfortably in tight workspaces aswell as a pocket or tool belt.
The screwdriver features a metal gearcase for jobsite durability, and an LED light to illuminate dark spaces. The quick-change chuck allows for fast, one-handed bit changes, while the variable speed trigger provides increased control, especially when working in small spaces or at awkward angles. The kit includes two M12™ REDLITHIUM™ batteries, a 30-minute charger, a standard #2 Phillips and a flat bit, and carrying case.
- 25% more powerful than the competition with 100 in.-lbs. or torque, while operating at 0 - 500 RPM
- 30% more run-time than the competition with the ability to drive up to 130 3" screws
- Fuel gauge lets you easily see how much battery life is left
- Metal gear housing ensures a greater durability and a longer tool life
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area and makes it easier to see in dark, tight spots
- 30-minute charger keeps you working with little to no downtime
- Small compact size gives you the freedom to use a power tool where not normally accessible with other driver/drills
- Soft grip sides protects and grips surfaces
- Lithium-Ion Manganese chemistry provides "Fade-Free" power until the end of the charge
- One-Handed chuck automatically locks onto the bit upon insertion
- (1) M12™ Cordless Lithium-Ion Screwdriver (2401-20)
- (2) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-2401)
- (1) M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)