- Center punches are used for piercing or marking for staring drills in metal and other materials
- Cold chisels are used for cutting, Shaping and removing metal softer than the cutting edge of the chisel
- Pin points are used for driving out and removing already loosened pins and keys after initial movement by a solid punch
- Line-up punches are used for aligning holes in metal pieces through which rivets or bolts are inserted
- Made in the USA
This 14 piece punch and chisel set includes the following:
- Cold chisel cutting widths: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4"
- Center punch stock size: 3/8"
- Starter punch point sizes: 1/8", 3/16"
- Pin punch sizes: 3/32", 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 1/4"
- Line-up punch point size: 1/8"
- These are all made of S2 stainless steel
- All packaged in a handy storage case.