- Greater gripping capacity, but much lower weight than comparable pipe wrenches
- Fast push button adjustment directly on the workpiece, no unintentional slipping of the joint
- Fine adjustment for optimum adaptation to different sizes of workpieces and a comfortable handle width
- Self-locking on pipes and nuts; no slipping on the workpiece and low handforce required
- Gripping surfaces with special hardened teeth, teeth hardness approximately 61 HRC, low wear and stable gripping
Box joint design provides high stability because of double guide. Guard prevents operator's fingers being pinched. Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged and oil hardened. The Cobra® XL can e.g. grip a 2“ pipe fitting and weighs 50 % less than a 2“ pipe wrench, which has a much lower gripping capacity. With its handy length of 400 mm, the Cobra® XL also fits into a plumber's tool kit.