- Up to 525% increase in surface contact area vs. a standard handle wrench
- Works with the wrenches' wider side for more power with less stress
- Compact reversing lever adds productivity and directional change
- Up to 25% longer to access those hard to reach areas
- Improved open end reduces fastener rounding and delivers up to 25% more torque
The patented and award winning X-Beam combination ratcheting wrench by GearWrench has now broadened to include the popular Reversible style. This game changing style allows the technician to work with the wrenches'wider side for more power with less stress. Included in the new 9 piece set are 5/16", 11/32", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", and 3/4".