- Tracer Products' parent company, Spectronics Corporation, invented fluorescent leak detection in 1955 and is the world leader in ultraviolet and UV/blue light technology.
- Tracerline(R) leak detection is so effective that one of the "Big 3" U.S. auto manufacturers has installed Fluoro-Lite(R) dye in the air-conditioning systems of all its cars right from the factory since the 1995 model year.
- Fluoro-Lite is also factory installed in new cars and trucks by other automakers in the U.S. as well as Japan, Europe and Korea.Tracer Products' Fluoro-Lite/P(R) and Fluoro-Lite/E(R) dyes meet or exceed SAE standard J2297 for refrigerant leak detection in R-134a/PAG A/C systems.
- LF20 A/C dye syringe injector (re-usable)
- 5LF1001 1 oz (30 ml) bottle of LeakFinder® universal A/C dye
- 5LF2001 1 oz (30 ml) bottle of LeakFinder® oil-based dye
- 5LF3001 1 oz (30 ml) bottle of LeakFinder® coolant dye
- 5LF500CS LeakFinder® cordless, violet light LED leak detection flashlight
- 5LF30 R-134a hose/coupler with purge fitting*
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov