- Supersedes Norco 79324F
- Push button air/hydraulic pump provides safe, quick lifting.
- Adjustable arms and lifting pads safely support the vehicle on the bridge.
- Universal mounting brackets adjust to a lift rail opening of 48-3/4”.The universal mounting brackets can be installed in the bridge right side up or up side down for a total of eight different height locations when securing the adapters to the bracket. Adapter kits are sold separately.
- Flat-end and hook-end adapter brackets are equipped with spring-loaded
roller bearings for smooth maneuverability of bridge on lift rails.
- Mechanical stop prevents accidental lowering of bridge.
- Lowering is accomplished with one hand on the release lever and the other hand releasing the mechanical stop.
- Equipped with rubber faced saddle for differential lifting.
Included Lift Adapters:
- (2) 3-1/2” Adapters
- (2) 5” Adapters
- (2) Padded Saddles w/ Extension Screws
- Mounting Adapters
- 79326D Flat-End Adapter Bracket Kit
- 79327D Hook-End Adapter Bracket Kit
- 79328C 9" Extension Adapters
INTENDED USE: Used in quick lube pit applications or in conjunction with above ground lifts. The bridge straddles the lift rails and raises the vehicle’s tires off the rails for wheel alignment, brake, tire and suspension work.
79326D Flat-End Adapter Brackets
This set of 4 adapter bracket kit enables the Rolling Lift Bridge to roll on flat surfaces.
79327D Hook-End Adapter Brackets
This set of 4 adapter bracket kit enables the Rolling Lift Bridge to roll on the rails of the lift.