- Supersedes 76720A
- Fast, efficient air pump reduces lifting time and has a built-in relief mechanism which prevents the jack from being used beyond its maximum capacity.
- Convenient push button air valve connected to an in-line filter prevents contaminates from entering the air/hydraulic system.
- Two piece zinc plated handle.
- Rust inhibitive coating on ram and extensive screw.
- NORCO/KYB "Uniweld" construction.
- Longer wear life due to internally machined oil passages, smooth bearing surfaces and close tolerances.
- Lightweight forged base provides steel only where strength is required.
- Cold headed extension screw and release valve eliminate parts and reduce the chances of breakage and excessive wear.
- Safety oil by-pass system prevents the ram from being overextended and causing damage to the cylinder.
- Carrying handle.
INTENDED USE: For use in heavy duty trucks, farm equipment, building construction, construction and mining equipment, mobile home set-up and oil field applications.