- Dual Wheel Clamping Cylinders
- Dual pneumatic clamping cylinders control all four clamping jaws, eliminating damage to wheels due to slippage.
- Four-Jaw Clamping Chuck
- Self-centering clamping jaws powered by two pneumatic cylinders allow for tight clamping of motorcycle wheels.
- Powerful Two-Position Bead Breaker
- 6,000 lbs. of power at the bead shovel and a range of 13" wide, the monty 1520 can handle the toughest tires!
- Powerful Tire Inflation System
- Powerful air blast operated by the foot pedal.
- Each moveable jaw is precisely set to the exact position under the wheel to seal the tire bead.
Optional EAA0329G35B EasyMont Pro Pneumatic Bead Assist
EasyMont Pro features a three-piece design with a Top Roller, Pressing Foot, and Lifting Disc. Each piece provides a specialized function that assists a single operator in mounting/demounting low-profile and high-performance tires.
- Bead Assist Device for Monty 1520, 1575, 3300, 3550 Machines.
- Assists operator with bead lubrication, wheel clamping, lower bead lifting, re-loosens beads, and allows easy one-operator mounting of the stiff upper bead.
- Top Roller
- Demounting - Presses down on the tire sidewall, provides clearance for easy positioning of the mount/demount head, upper bead lubrication, and easy insertion of the demount tire lever.
- Mounting - The roller retains the bead under the nose of the mounting head. Works in conjunction with the Pressing Foot to keep the tire bead below the wheel drop center as the tire rotates 360° during the mounting process.
- Pressing Foot
- Tire Clamping - Presses the wheel in the center hole which allows the lower bead to clear the wheel’s rim for easy clamping.
- Tire Mounting - Presses the upper tire sidewall into the drop center and holds it in place during the 360° rotation required for mounting the upper bead is complete. Allows one-technician operation for mounting stiff sidewall, run-flat and high-performance tires.
- Lifting Disc: Loosens lower beads that often re-seat. To remove the upper bead, the lower bead must be free to move vertically during demounting. Provides an "extra hand" to lift and hold wide tires to facilitate insertion of the demount lever to remove the lower bead.
- For better cosmetic protection of expensive tires and wheels, an optional adjustable bead breaking disc can be fitted to the EasyMont Pro. This disc allows for breaking the tire beads using 360° tire rotation while the disc gently presses the tire bead dynamically, thus preserving tire and wheel.