Hofmann EEWA753HV geoliner™ 790 Imaging Wheel Alignment System w/AC200 & 24" LCD Flat Panel Display, Geo Pro42 Software & Vin Reader
The Hofmann geoliner 790 Wireless Imaging Wheel Alignment System provides flexible installation, usage and mobility options. Patented digital camera tracking automatically adjusts to the height of the vehicle.
Productivity enhancing software: automated caster sweep, help videos, rolling radius, cross diagonal, A-arm adjust and EZ-TOE. Hardware and advanced design: Automatic vehicle height tracking, drive through configuration, wireless communication and high mobility.
Versatile, Accurate Hardware
- Wireless Communication - eliminates connections between the camera towers and the cabinet to ease mobility and provides a variety of installation configuration
- Continuous third camera calibration provides accurate readings and reliable alignment results
Speed and Productivity
- Automatic Vehicle Height Tracking - the camera system follows
the height of the vehicle, eliminating the need to adjust the
aligner when you move the lift
- Get readings in less than two minutes on a wide variety of
vehicles and wheel sizes
- Comprehensive vehicle specification database with frequent updates ensures you always have the information to do the job right
Automatic Caster Sweep
- System automatically detects when the steering wheel is turned and initiates the caster sweep function saving teim and eliminating error.
- View detailed videos of how to make needed adjustments to complete even the most complex tasks
- Identify mismatched tire sizes - a potential cause of vehicle
pulling and drive train damage.
- Identify frame or structural issues before alignment adjustments are made.
Productivity enhancing software: automated caster sweep, help videos, rolling radius, cross diagonal, A-arm adjust and EZ-TOE.
Hardware and advanced design: Automatic vehicle height tracking, drive through configuration, wireless communication and high mobility.
- Compound meter provides visual reference for simultaneous caster and camber adjustment for vehicles with adjustable
- Compound meter provides visual reference for simultaneous SAI and caster adjustment for vehicles with front sub-frames/cradles.
- Turn the front wheels and access difficult adjustment points
while still displaying centered toe readings
- Eliminate redundant steps in front toe adjustments
- Adjust front toe quickly
AC200 Universal Wheel Clamps
- Rugged cast aluminum construction
- Self-centering design for accurate measurement and vehicle dimensions
- Two sided claws, eliminate accessories and allow reliable clamping even over hubcaps
- Accessories available to accommodate larger wheels
Scans the vin and enters the vehicle into the aligner for a faster process. Rather than entering the information manually.