FS-Curtis CT5 5-HP 80-Gallon Vertical Two-Stage Simplex Air Compressor w/Magnetic Starter
- Single Phase
- 1/60/230V - FCT05C55V8S-A2L1XX
- Three Phase
- 3/60/200-208V - FCT05C55V8S-A9L1XX
- 3/60/230V - FCT05C55V8S-A3L1XX
- 3/60/460V - FCT05C55V8S-A2L1XX
These reciprocating compressors combine our signature performance and reliability with a simple industrial design, making them the most rugged — and affordable — compressors in their category. The field-proven CT Series will last longer in the same conditions than other compressors that claim 100% cast-iron construction but still use aluminum for critical components. For light automotive, light industrial and other applications, they’re the ideal choice.
100% cast-iron cylinders, cylinder heads, connecting rods, and high pressure pistons.
- Two-stage cast-iron pump is significantly more durable than pumps with aluminum components
- Deep-finned cast-iron cylinders and heads for cool operation
- Industry-leading cast-iron cylinders high-pressure pistons for extreme durability
- Ductile iron crankshaft is stronger, more corrosion-resistant and less likely to break
Quality Components - Built to last for superior compressor life.
- High-flow, heavy-duty stainless steel channel valve system delivers more cfm per horsepower
- Precision-fit, industrial-grade main roller bearings support all rotating parts for longer pump life
- Robust intercooler increases compressor efficiency
- Oil level sight glass is conveniently located for easy monitoring
- Metal intake filter/silencer is superior to plastic
Value-Minded Industrial Design - Robust Performance At A Lower Cost.
- Provides higher pressures and longer life than single-stage pumps
- Follows the same world-class quality design standards as other FS-Curtis products
- Slow turning pump increases pump life
- Robust design sets the CT Series apart from comparable entry-level models