- Check Engine light problems on all 1996 and newer vehicles
- Reads ABS codes on most 1996 and newer GM, Ford and Chrysler vehicles
- Reads freeze frame data and has a 3 color LED quick emission status check bar
- All in one screen shows 25 pieces of info at one time
- Comes with access to optional canobd2.com repair solutions which gives parts and labor costs, repair information, fixes, TSB's and more
The INNOVA® 3150 ABS Plus CanOBD2® Diagnostic Tool diagnoses all check engine lights on 1996 and newer OBD2 compliant cars, light trucks, SUVs and minivans - foreign and domestic as well as ABS codes on most 1996 and newer GM, Ford and Chrysler vehicles. This tool which gives you freeze frame data features all of they key features and benefits of a professional diagnostic tool, without the typical hassle and cost associated with such powerful tools.
The tool features a trilingual interface with on-screen code definitions in English, Spanish and French; patented all-in-one display showing 25 vital pieces of information at one time; "plug & play" interface; color-coded System Status LEDs that show emissions readiness status; and automatic re-link for performing drive cycles to verify repairs. It includes over a hundred dollars in value-adds, including durable nylon storage pouch, PC link cable and CD with OBD-PC Link Shop software. The included software lets you download, save print and email additional information from the tool, including trouble codes, monitor status and freeze frame data. The 3150 also come with access to CanOBD2.com Repair Solutions which gives trouble code definitions, a full diagnostic report, probable causes, most likely fix to DTC’s, repair costs and more.