BelAire Compressors, Seller, warrants products against defects in workmanship and materials under normal
use and service, as follows:
BELAIRE TWO-STAGE STANDARD WARRANTY
Two-stage packaged compressors shall be warranted for twenty-four (24) months from date of start-up or thirty (30) months from date of shipment from the factory, whichever occurs first, to include parts and labor. Parts shall be warranted for ninety (90) days from installation or for the remainder of the warranty on the
product being repaired, whichever is longer.
BELAIRE SINGLE-STAGE STANDARD WARRANTY
Single-stage packaged compressors and bare pump compressors shall be warranted for twelve (12) months from date of start-up or eighteen (18) months from date of shipment from the factory, whichever occurs first, to include parts. Parts shall be warranted for ninety (90) days from installation or for the remainder of the
warranty on the product being repaired, whichever is longer.
Warranty coverage is reimbursed at 70% posted shop labor rate. Travel is reimbursed at $0.50 per mile.
Miscellaneous charges require pre-approval.
Seller requires that all warranty service work be authorized
prior to a service call for all claims. Parts should be taken to every service call to take care of the problem in one trip. Seller does not reimburse troubleshooting.
To be eligible for warranty consideration, Claimant must:
- (a) Follow all recommended installation and service procedures as outlined by the Seller
- (b) Use only factory parts, accessories and fluids on the compressor
- (c) All returned goods must have an authorized RGA# from Seller
Notice of alleged defect must be given to Seller in writing with all identifying details including serial number, model number, equipment type and date of purchase, within thirty (30) days of discovery of defect during the warranty period.
Seller’s sole obligation on this warranty shall be, at its option, to repair, replace or refund the purchase price of any product or part which proves to be defective. If requested by Seller, such product or part thereof must be promptly returned to Seller, freight collect for inspection.
This warranty shall not apply and Seller shall not be responsible nor liable for:
- (a) Consequential, collateral or special losses or damages
- (b) Equipment conditions caused by fair wear and tear, abnormal conditions of use, accident, neglect or
misuse of equipment, improper storage or damages resulting from shipment
- (c) Deviation from operating instructions, specifications or other special terms of sales
- (d) Labor charges, loss or damage resulting from improper operation, maintenance or repairs made by
person(s) other than Seller or Seller’s authorized service station
- (e) Improper application of product
- (f) Dryers, motors or engines. These items are covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty and service network
In no event shall Seller be liable for any claims, whether arising from breach of contract or warranty claims of negligence or negligent manufacture, in excess of the purchase price of the equipment. It is incumbent on the user to provide complete and accurate records of maintenance and verifiable proof of purchase and use
of genuine factory repair and replacement parts.
THIS WARRANTY IS THE SOLE WARRANTY OF SELLER AND ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED IN LAW OR IMPLIED IN FACT, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE, ARE HEREBY SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED.