- Usable with 1/4 oz. free-standing color cup, 2 oz., or 3 oz. paint jars
- Self-lubricating PTFE needle bearing enables continuous proper paint flow
- Winged back lever design for easy reassembly and smooth trigger control
- One piece, non-slip, trigger with ergo-comfort trigger cushion
- Easy maintenance and cleaning
The easy change tips and head assemblies require no tips. They include a fine tip to spray width ranges from pencil line to 2"; medium tip sprays from 1/32" to 2-1/2"; and heavy tip sprays 1/16" to 3". The Crescendo® model 175 is the airbrush designed by professional for professional production airbrushing. This durable, versatile airbrush works continuously with precision and efficiency. Spray regulators and tips change easily for greater flexibility on the fly. Snap off handle allows for quick needle changes and cleaning. T-shirt artists, fine artists, fabric designers, custom automotive painters, model painters and taxidermists use the Crescendo®. It sprays properly reduced acrylics, enamels, lacquers, gouaches, fabric colors, inks, dyes, ceramic colors and glazes, watercolors, Air-Opaque®, Air-Tex®, Modelflex®, Totally Tattoos® and Totally Tan® airbrush colors.