Features high-performance heated-diode sensor technology! Detects leaks as small as 0.4 oz/year. Automatically self-calibrates to neutralize background contamination. Sensitive to both R-12 and R-134a refrigerants. Certified to meet SAE J1627High/low switch for accurate diagnosis of both large and small leaks.
Variable-intensity audible alarm plus flashing LED help pinpoint leaks fast. Flexible metal probe holds its position in tight quarters. Easily replaceable foam filter protects sensor and pump. Self-calibrating - hassle free. Detects small leaks 0.4oz/yr - accurate. Good for R-12/R-134a - easy access. High/low sensitivity switch - superior engineering. Low battery indicator - reliable.
- Optimum sensitivity detects leaks of 0.03 to 0.06 oz/year
- Automatically self-calibrates to neutralize background contamination
- Sensor life up to 200 hours or more
- Sensitive to both R-12 and R-134a refrigerants. Certified to meet SAE J1627
- High/low switch for accurate diagnosis of both large and small leaks
- replacement filters
- (2) D cell batteries and rugged storage case