- Developed to aid in the removal and installation of the crank bolt on Lexus and Toyota engines
- The bolt is extremely tight and removal is extremely difficult at best
- Factory specifications require up to 280 pounds of torque to seat the pulley properly. This tool allows the factory torque to be attained
- This special tool is needed to remove the crank shaft bolt - no factory tool available
- Hole in center of tool - allows access to removal of crank shaft bolt
- Offset breaker bar attachment point - allows easy removal and replacement of crank shaft bolt to factory torque specifications
- Low profile design - no need to remove radiator or other components to access and remove Harmonic Damper Pulley.
This holding tool works with the following engines: Lexus 1990 and later: 3.0 L6, 3.0 V6, 3.3 V6, 4.0 V8, 4.3 V8, 4.7 V8. Toyota 1996 and later: 3.0 V6, 3.3 V6, 4.0 V6, 4.7 V8. also 4 cyl: 1983-1995 22RE, 1995-2004 2RZ & 1995-2004 3RZ.