- Professionals in many industries use this to fix, bond or fill - in the shop, factory or field
- Makes strong, permanent repairs when hot welding isn't possible or practical
- Industro Weld includes two tubes; one contains liquid steel/epoxy resin, and the other contains hardener - when mixed together in equal portions the mixture turns into a compound
- Waterproof, petroleum, chemical and acid resistant
- Super strong, non-toxic, and safe to use
Use Industro Weld as an adhesive, laminate, plug, filler, sealant, and electrical insulator. Like metal, Industro Weld can be formed, drilled, ground, tapped, machined, filled, sanded, and painted. It stays pliable for about 30 minutes after mixing, sets in 4-6 hours, and cures fully in 15-24 hours. Bonds to virtually any combination of iron, steel, copper, aluminum, brass, bronze, pewter, porcelain, ceramic, marble, glass, plastic, concrete, fiberglass, wood, fabric, paper - just about any porous and non-porous material.