- Performance - bright white LED offers up to 15 hours of runtime — so it can work as long as you do
- Durability — rugged design features an engineered composite housing that can withstand repeated drops and corrosive fluids
- Versatility — multi-position head, hands-free standing base, and hang hook allow for lighting from any angle, high or low
- Ultra-bright white LED casts 180 lumens, and lasts up to 20,000 hours
- Patented aluminum head dissipates heat and is lightweight, yet heavy duty
The Ingersoll Rand L5110 is a versatile cordless task light engineered for exceptional performance and durability. Has up to 15-hours of run time on a single charge 3.0 Ah battery, and up to 8-hour of runtime on a 1.5 Ah battery. The L5110 is a "must have" addition to your IR IQv20 line up. Battery and charger not included.