Transmission Fluid Buying Guide
The importance of a transmission flush cannot be understated, no matter what type of vehicle you’re working on. This is something that is very challenging to do at home, which is why it is important for your shop to offer this service.
Brands to Consider
Features to Look For
- Easy to transport, lightweight, includes wheels.
- Versatile, works with all types of automatic transmission fluids
- Low fluid indicator lights, or alerts
- Drain pans which allow for easy filter replacement, and no messes.
- Drain waste feature that automatically pumps old fluid into a waste oil container
How to Make the Decision
- Stay true to your budget, and price ranges
- Pick one that works with the space you have to work with
- If your shop offers a special service or feature, make sure the exchanger includes it.
- Buy from a trusted brand in the industry.
- Pick one that is easy for all of your employees to work with.
A transmission fluid exchanger is the best way to fill in the new fluids, and will have your customer’s cars running like brand new again.