Car Rotisseries Buying Guide
Many people aren’t sure what to look for when they’re looking for a reliable car rotisserie to invest in for their mechanic shop. Read on for great car rotisseries purchasing tips.
Why This Is Important
- Makes it easier for mechanic and body shops to do framework and other tasks
- If you’re looking to build your own car from scraps or parts, this is the best way to start.
- This can bolt onto your front and rear mount points which allows you to rotate the car body 360 degrees, this will allow you to work on any part of the vehicle that is usually challenging to get to.
- When set up correctly, you can work on practically any area of the car, without hassle.
Features to Look For
- Strength of the Design and Welding- You don’t want to purchase something that looks flimsy or weak.
- Strength of Materials- Be sure your materials are made with some of the strongest ones available like steel and metal. It is also important that the main frame is 3/16” or bigger. Many companies have figured out ways to cut costs this way, which is not worth it for you to pay for.
- Hydraulic Jacks and Balancer- This isn’t always considered a necessity, but using these can help you lower and raise the car, as well as find the perfect center of gravity.
- Storage Options- If you’re limited with your space, it’s important to find one that can easily break down, and be put back together at any time.
- Pivot Point Bearings- Using these will give you the most flexible spinning system for any car body. These are very important for mechanic shops where this feature will be used almost every single day.
- Adjustable Mounting Arms- Having arms that are too long or too short can make some jobs more difficult than it should be. Finding a style that includes adjustable ones will make it much easier for you.
Be sure to buy from someone you trust, or even a brand name that is known for excellence and reliability in the industry. We encourage you to evaluate all of the features we have highlighted before buying a car rotisserie. Finding the right auto rotisserie is key for any mechanic or body shop.