- Hand held work light with a 210 degree articulating head that rotates 360 degrees
- 4 modes of lighting: High, Low, Moonlight, Flash
- Removable magnet with 135 lb pull strength has a replaceable rubber boot
- "Moonlight" mode runs for 20 days
- Dual power source: accepts rechargeable battery pack or 4 "AA" alkaline batteries
Knucklehead is a lightweight, hand held work light that features shockproof, dual C4 premium LEDs. 4 modes of lighting: High, Low, Moonlight and Flash. Run times: 3.5 hrs (High), 16 hrs (Low), 20 days (Moonlight), 8 hrs (Flash). Produces up to 200 lumens (High). Contains an integrated storable hang hook and an extremely strong magnet. Constructed of high impact, super tough nylon polymer with rubber dome push-button actuator. 2 meter impact resistance tested. IPX4 rated for water resistance. Includes charger and both AC and DC Charge Cords. Safety rating: Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D; Class II, Division 2, Groups F, G; Class III, Temp Code: T4.