OTC 3484 Genisys™ Pathfinder™ 04 Kit w/Asian 03 & ABS / Air Bag 02 Software
The Genisys™ scan tool with Pathfinder™ 2004 Software is ready for the emerging domestic CAN (Controller Area Network) protocols. Unlike those expensive “all-in-a-box” products, Genisys lets you add affordable modules when you’re ready. You also get timely software updates throughout the year via the Internet or CD—so why wait for expensive once-a-year cartridge updates! Genisys—loaded with Pathfinder 2004 troubleshooting software— includes OBD-II, OBD-I and CAN protocols, ID™ Integrated Diagnostics, Repair-Trac™ TSBs, Fast Fixes, and a large, bright, sunlight-readable, color display.
Pathfinder™ 2004 Domestic Software
Pathfinder 2004 Domestic Software with enhanced coverage includes three powerful repair information databases!
- Pathfinder™ 2004 software provides enhanced coverage back to 1980 — OBD I, OBD II, and the new Controller Area Network (CAN) diagnostic protocol.
- Increased GM and Saturn vehicle coverage for subsystems like chassis, transfer case, emission related evap tests, HVAC, etc. New GM LAN (GM’s Controller Area Network) communication including Special Tests. Now covers the same vehicles as a Tech 2 with a Candi module – 2004 Cadillac XLR, SRX, CTS, GM’s Rendezvous, Saturn Ion, and many more CAN systems.
- Increased Ford coverage back to 1984 including SCP, SAE 9141, UBP, CAN High Speed, and CAN Medium Speed. MS CAN now means you can do Ford subsystems NOT covered by other scan tools! The 2005 Ford Escape is also covered.
- Increased coverage for the Chrysler’s New Generation Controller systems (CAN).
Pathfinder™ Troubleshooting Information
Pathfinder troubleshooting information from 1992 to 2003 provides critical information at the technician’s fingertips. In addition to the Repair-Trac and Fast Fixes databases, repair information includes:
- Code Information
- Data / Sensor Information
- TSB References
- B.O.B. Information
- Component Location
Fast Fixes™ Repair Information Database
Fast Fixes is a “sister” information database to Repair-Trac. No pattern failure listed for the vehicle’s symptom? No problem, Fast Fixes data provides a vehicle-specific checklist of the Most Likely and Most Overlooked causes. Systems covered:
- Engine performance
Repair-Trac™ Tech Tips
Repair-Trac is the largest database of known vehicle-specific fixes available to the automotive aftermarket. Why settle for some other scan tool that offers limited repair information, or none at all? Only Genisys has the diagnostic power and the largest repair database that lets you work smarter. Check it out:
- Coverage from 1969 through 2004 for domestic, Asian, and European vehicles
- Aftermarket TSBs based on information from over 2 million tech service calls
- Access Repair-Trac from the Main Menu, Data Stream, or Trouble Code Menus
- Quickly identify vehicle-specific pattern failures
Genisys Asian and European Software
Genisys takes the lead in providing powerful Asian Import diagnostics coverage. The 2003 release now also integrates Repair-Trac tech tips into Asian software—some of the new key features include:
- Repair-Trac tech tips
- Data “tag” locks ON data items
- VIN-specific custom data stream stays in the order you set until you change it
- Analog meters display feature
- Enhanced engine and transmission data stream and read codes for Nissan (1990–2003 DDL1 & DDL2 protocols), Mitsubishi and Mazda (1996-2003), and Toyota (through 2003)
- ABS and air bag support for Nissan, Mitsubishi (1996-2003), and Toyota (includes keyword protocols for 1998-2003)
- 2003 coverage for Daewoo, Honda/Acura, Hyundai, Isuzu, Kia, Subaru, and Suzuki
Mode 6 coverage for Asian manufacturers European 2003 Software—solid coverage in one software release! Genisys gives you European coverage in a single software package—no need to buy separate,
expensive “cartridges” to get the coverage you need. Check out the diagnostic power:
- Enhanced OBD-II and OBD-I coverage on:
- Volkswagen and Audi (1987–2003)
- Mercedes Benz (1985–2003)
- Data Stream, Diagnostic Trouble Codes, and OBD-II special tests, if supported, on 1996-2003:
- BMW, Volvo, SAAB, Jaguar, Porsche, and Land Rover