Hofmann 770Combo1 Alignment Equipment Package
Hofmann EELR709A Surface-mount 12K Scissor Alignment Lift & EEWA752B geoliner™ 770XD Diagnostic Wheel Alignment System
Hofmann 12K Scissor Alignment Lift w/2-Rolling Jacks & Rear Slip Plates
EELR709A Surface-mount / EELR724A Flush-mount
The Hofmann 12k Scissor Alignment Lift is a rugged 12,000 lb capacity scissor alignment lift with open front design that provides easy access to alignment service and calibration areas. “Pro-Style” 24" wide runways provide easy drive-on for large vehicles. Hydraulic equalization and full support rear member deliver repreatable smooth level lifting. Flush mounted rear slip plates with heavy-duty encapsulated bearings support and offer smooth movement to ease rear alignment adjustments.
Hofmann EEWA752B geoliner™ 770XD Diagnostic Wheel Alignment System w/AC400 Touchless Wheel Clamp & Geo Pro42 Premium Software
Ideal for high-volume shops that specialize in alignments and wheel service, the Hofmann® geoliner® 770 Diagnostic Wheel Alignment System delivers sophistication in a compact footprint, designed to fit where you need it and move pretty much anywhere else. The short boot-up gets your team to every job quickly, with faster measurements for more efficient, more accurate alignments every time.
Groundbreaking User Interface
The geoliner® 770 Diagnostic Wheel Alignment System features a next-generation interface that provides instant access to critical tasks in an intelligent flow, ensuring vehicle-specific assistance is never more than just one click away.
- Optimized vehicle selection process:
- Quick Access to history right on the home screen
- Clear and comprehensive make/year/model selection
- Quick model search
- Manual and scanner VIN select, with live lookup feature
- Quick-select language support for procedures and printouts providesrapid changes between commonly used languages
- All new graphic displays with all screens optimized for maximum visibility and clarity
Video Speed Cameras Constantly Monitor Alignments, Providing Information at Every Step
The geoliner® 770’s advanced XD cameras and sophisticated monitoring algorithms find errors as they’re made, detecting problems with suspension stress and damage, rack, clamps, environment, and more - notifying users only when necessary to save time and ensure accuracy on every alignment.
- Compensate: Error is completely compensated with no notification to the user
- Warn: Error is completely compensated with user warned that a correction
action is required
- Alert: Critical error leading to a bad alignment is detected; user notified that corrective action is required
Automatic Height Tracking Saves Time On Every Job
The V3300 wheel alignment system’s automatic height tracking provides optimum placement of its advanced XD targets and cameras for more speed and more accuracy
on every alignment. And since the lightweight, three-camera system folds to a compact size with a low center
of gravity, the V3300 takes up less floor space in the
shop and can be moved around easily whenever required.
* Low-profile design lowers the center of gravity from improved stability when moving.
With the AC400 wheel clamps, it virtually eliminates any worry of damaging rims by attaching with a single fast-action adjustment knob and only makes contact with the tire.
AC400 Touchless Alignment Wheel Clamp Compatible
Secure Clamping Without Touching the Rim*
- Only the tire is contacted
- Clutch limited clamping force ensures accurate and repeatable results
- Durable and lightweight magnesium construction
Fast and Easy to Use
- Clamping is accomplished with a single fast-action adjustment knob
- No accessories needed to accommodate the
full range of tire sizes
- Large, comfortable handle allows ergonomic use
- XD targets are lighter and take up less space than previous designs
Navigate, monitor and control the unit from anywhere in the shop
Folding Camera Beams
Improved stability during transport with camera protection built right in
Lightweight, Low-Profile: Fits Easily Through Standard Doorways
The geoliner™ 770's lightweight three-camera system folds to a compact size with a low center of gravity, meaning it takes up less floor space in the shop and can be moved around easily whenever required. Integrated wireless connectivity provides a seamless connection between the aligner and the viewing device - so no matter how challenging the alignment, your team always comes out on top.