FS-Curtis CA5+ 120-Gallon Duplex 5(2)HP Electric Air Compressor
- Single Phase
- 1/60/230V - FCA05E57D1S-A2L1XX
- Three Phase
- 3/60/200-208V - FCA05E57D1S-A9L1XX
- 3/60/230V - FCA05E57D1S-A3L1XX
- 3/60/460V - FCA05E57D1S-A4L1XX
CA Series compressors aren’t just built to handle harsh environments — they’re also available in a wide range of configurations to meet your exact application. You’ll get the rugged construction you desire in the configuration you need.
For automotive, light industrial and other challenging applications, CA Series compressors are built to last. Components are selected based on durability and performance, ensuring that your CA Series compressor delivers reliable performance in demanding applications. Precision-machined components and a dedication to materials of construction that are meant for real world working conditions further assure long-term durability. Industrial Design delivers the most robust air compressor in its class, providing higher pressures, better efficiency, and longer life than entry level models, and making the CA Series ready to handle the most rugged, heavy-duty applications.
The Most Durable Pump Construction Available - Meticulous Material Selection Ensures Long-Term Reliability.
- 100% cast-iron cylinders and cylinder heads
- Long-lasting, corrosion-resistant crankshaft
- Reduces thermal stress for increased reliability
- Deep-finned cast-iron cylinders and cylinder head for cool operation
- Slow-turning pump increases pump life
Industrial Design - The Most Robust Reciprocating Air Compressor In Its Class
- Provides higher pressures, better efficiency and longer life
- Ready to handle rugged, heavy-duty applications
Quality Components - For Extended Product Life And Continuous Performance.
- Industrial-grade main roller bearings are precision fit for support of all rotating parts
- High-flow, heavy-duty stainless-steel valve system delivers more cfm per horsepower
- Robust intercooler increases compressor efficiency
- Metal intake filter/silencer is superior to plastic
- Heavy-duty stamped-steel belt guard
- Suction valve head unloaders for continuous running air compressors