- Save time with automatically calculated labor charges, taxes, and parts as total job is estimated
- Create professional estimates for your customer and worksheets for your technicians, printing them whenever needed
- Keep track of customers, prior estimates, and your own parts or package jobs with less paper
- Choose part names for estimates from an industry standard database to reduce typing
- Improved forms make it easier for you to estimate and track your work status
The Chilton 2009 Labor Guide CD-ROM provides repair times for 1981-2009 vehicle models. Chilton labor times are precise, taking into account the environment in which technicians’ work, the training they receive, and the tools they use. Chilton's standard and severe service times, plus OEM warranty times are available for many models in this new Labor Guide, which allows service writers to use the most accurate time possible. All vehicles conform to current Automotive Aftermarket Industry (AAIA) standards. New to the 2009 edition is a helpful parts list that simplifies adding parts to your estimate or work order. This edition also includes a new keyword search engine, and a new calendar feature, which allows users to quickly locate work requests by day, week, and month. Most service writers, insurance adjusters, and warranty claims professionals rely on Chilton labor times; shouldn’t you?