In BusinessSince 1987
CA, FL, GA, ID, IA, IN, MA, MD, MI, MO, NC, ND, NE, NY, OH, TX, WI
25,000-lb. capacity rolling bridge jack is specifically designed for use with your HD-40 4-Post series lifts.
This optional scissor-style rolling bridge jack offers peerless jacking speed and convenience. The RJ-25 provides you with the ability and added versatility to raise 2 or 4 wheels off the runways, making automotive service such as brake jobs and suspension work a cinch. Reaching the factory approved jacking points has never been easier—the precision rollers enable you to position the RJ-25 anywhere beneath the vehicle. Our rolling jacks are designed to be there when you need them and gone when you don't. Just remove your RJ-25 out of the way when you need the space.
Each jack comes complete with three safety-lock positions and stackable pad adapters to provide added clearance when needed. Included commercial-grade air-hydraulic pump requires 125 psi and 10 – 20 CFM.
Depending on your lift model and year, there maybe a modification charge. Please call to talk to one of our sales staff to find out if you need the RJ-25 Rolling Bridge Jack modified to fit your lift.
ROLLING BRIDGE JACKS WARRANTY
Duration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser or 12‐24 months from the date of shipment by BendPak or whichever comes first.
1. Who gives this warranty (Warrantor): BendPak Inc., 1645 Lemonwood Dr., Santa Paula, CA 93060
2. Who receives this warranty (Purchaser): The original Purchaser (other than for purpose of resale)
3. What products are covered by this warranty: Any BendPak Rolling Bridge Jack and/or Sliding Bridge Jack **
4. What is covered under this warranty: manufacturer defects due to material and/or workmanship with the exceptions noted below.
5. What is not covered under this warranty:
a. Any failure that results from Purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate, maintain or service product in accordance with instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied
b. Any damage caused by overloading lift beyond rated capacity
c. Items or service normally required to maintain the product, i.e. lubricants, oil, etc.
d. Items considered general wear parts such as rubber pads, pad adapters, etc. unless wear or failure is a direct result of manufacturer defect due to material and/or workmanship
e. Any component damaged in shipment or any failure caused by installing or operating lift under conditions not in accordance with installation and operation guidelines or damaged by contact with tools or surroundings
f. Motor or pump failure caused by rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminants
g. Rusted components due to improper maintenance or corrosive environments
h. Cosmetic defects that do not interfere with product functionality
i. Damage due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring
j. Any incidental, indirect, or consequential loss, damage, or expense that may result from any defect, failure, or malfunction of BendPak Inc. product
k. All electrical components are guaranteed for one year against defects in workmanship and/or materials when the lift is installed and used according to specifications.
6. Responsibilities of Warrantor under this warranty: Repair or replace, at Warrantor’s option, component which is defective, has malfunctioned and/or failed to conform within duration of the warranty period. BendPak Inc. will pay reasonable labor costs for the first 12 months only
7. Responsibilities of Purchaser under this warranty:
a. Provide dated proof of purchase and maintenance records
b. In some cases, components may be required to be shipped to the nearest BendPak Authorized Service Center. Freight costs, after 12‐months, must be borne by the Purchaser.
c. Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the products as described in the owner’s manual(s).
8. When Warrantor will perform repair or replacement under this warranty: Repair or replacement will be scheduled and serviced according to the normal work flow at the servicing location, and depending on the availability of replacement parts.
*Free‐shipping applies to direct shipping points within the 48 continental United States. Rural area shipping surcharge may apply for remote
addresses. **For all BendPak brand Rolling Bridge Jacks and/or Sliding Bridge Jacks (excluding specialty models for particular purpose
manufactured on or following 8/1/2010.