- UV LED for leak detection, White LED for inspection
- Special 45° inspection mirror provides added capability to detect leaks or flaws normally hidden from view
- Superior 7400 pixel imaging bundle and adjustable-focus eye piece allow crystal clear viewing
- 36" flexible, 10mm, “No-Droop” shaft maintains its position in tight quarters, with a pistol grip handle
- Portable, borescope is compact and lightweight, providing ultimate freedom of movement during inspections
This unique, dual-wavelength design offers the convenience of using the COBRA borescope for fluorescent leak detection and to detect surface flaws, as well as for regular component inspection. It's time saving, featuring and “obedient,” omni-directional cable, the COBRA borescope offers exceptional maneuverability. It can easily snake its way past bends or obstructions to allow access to hard-to-reach areas, without time-consuming removal or disassembly of parts. It’s ideal for use in areas inaccessible to normal visual inspection. Also very accurate, the powerful UV and white light LEDs illuminate the “suspect” area for a crystal-clear view of leaks, component damage, contaminants, debris or other problems. It's made with an extra long 36" "no-droop" shaft for greater reach and maintains position. Also has a strong impact and water resistant nylon housing that stands up to the daily abuse of a shop environment! This is included in a rugged carrying case with foam insert.