- Class 4 – Class 8 truck coverage
- HD J1587 / J1708 and J1939 Heavy Duty CAN, Engine, Transmission/ABS coverage and more!
- Live vehicle data such as: Engine speed, Engine ECU temperature, Percent acceleration pedal position, Engine intercooler temperature, Engine coolant temperature, Battery volts, Alternator volts, Ambient air temperature, Air inlet temperature
- View and clear diagnostic trouble codes.
- Kit includes 9 Pin Deutsch Cable, 6 Pin Duetsch Cable, 1 System Smart Insert, 1 Heavy Duty Smart Card and Windows PC Software CD
Features Class 4-8 Truck Coverage HDJ1587/J1939 Engine, Transmission, ABS Coverage and more! Live vehicle data such as: MPH, RPM, Water Temp, Throttle Position, etc. View and Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes. The 9-pin Deutsch cable supports J1708 and J1939 CAN protocols.
Both protocols can be used on the same truck! The 6-pin Deutsch cable only supports J1587 / J1708. The OBD II connector also supports HD protocols on some trucks such as the GM Top Kick. Applications: Tow trucks, recreational vehicles, cement trucks, dump trucks, garbage trucks, buses, step vans, municipal vehicles, refrigerated trucks, and conventional trucks.