- Cures fast, for typical household maintenance and repairs
- Packaged in two tubes; one contains liquid steel. epoxy resin, and the other contains hardener - when mixed together in equal portions, the mixture turns into a compound
- Use as an adhesive, laminate, plug, filler, sealant, and electrical insulator
- Waterproof, petroleum, chemical and acid resistant
- Super strong, non-toxic and safe to use
Like metal, J-B KWIK can be formed, drilled, ground, tapped, machined, filled, sanded and painted. It stays pliable for about 2 minutes after mixing, sets in just 4 minutes and cures fully in 4 hours. Bonds to virtually any combination of iron, steel, copper, aluminum, brass, bronze, pewter, porcelain, ceramic, marble, glass, PVC and ABS, concrete, fiberglass, wood, fabric, paper - just about any porous and non-porous material.