Features unique patented all-in-one screen display and LED display for quick emissions check. Includes Spanish and French Interface and Definitions (selected by a menu command). Retrieves OBD2 DTCs: Generic Codes (P0, P2, P3, and U0 B0, and C0) / Manufacturer Specific Codes (P1, P3, and U1). Unit can be flash updated with a standard Windows® PC (OBD-PC Link™ software required / included with tool). Memory / Battery backup for off-car review and analysis.
OBD1 Coverage: General Motors - 1982 to 1993 and some 1994 to 1995 models excludes Saturn vehicles; Ford, Lincoln, Mercury - 1983 to 1995 models with EEC-IV Systems
Performs: KOEO, KOER, Timing Check, Cylinder Balance Test, Output State Test, Wiggle Test; Toyota / Lexus - 1991 to 1995.
Most models Chrysler / Dodge / Plymouth/Jeep - 1984 to 1995. Diesel trucks 1992-1995
- Provides SAE enhanced Live Data - views, records, and plays back live PCM data streams
- Designed to retrieve diagnostic codes in all OBD2 (1996 and newer) and some of the most popular OBD1 (1981 to 1995) vehicles
- OBD1 (82-95) Coverage GM, Ford, Chrysler/Jeep and Toyota/Lexus
- Communicates with all OBD 2 protocols: C.A.N. (Controller Area Network), ISO 9141, J1850PWM, J1850VPW, KWP 2000 ISO 14230-4
- Displays Freeze Frame Data