In BusinessSince 1987
CA, FL, GA, ID, IA, IN, MA, MD, MI, MO, NC, ND, NE, NY, OH, TX, WI
To view or download the lift inspection guide
10,000 lb. capacity 2 post lift. These lifts have the heavy-duty leaf chain, the steel pulleys, the high-strength cable equalization system and everything you'd expect from a quality lift.
Standard Set of Four Swivel Pads
Optional Set of Four Cradle Adapters - AL11-CA
Limited One Year Warranty
Auto Lift Distributors LLC warrants to the original purchaser of a Auto Lift Lift that it will replace without any charge any part of a Auto Lift Lift found under normal use, in the United states or Canada, to be defective in materials or workmanship, for a period of one year after purchase. These parts are all steel components including:
Columns, Arms, Uprights, Swivel pins,
Pulleys, Carriages, Overhead beam, Floor plate, Tracks, Cross rails, Ramps, Top rail beam, Ramp pin, Legs
This warranty will not apply to any lift:
1. Which has not been operated or maintained according to specifications
2. Which has been abused, misused altered or improperly maintained
This warranty does not cover:
1. Parts needed for normal maintenance
2. Wear parts, which include but are not limited to, cables, hoses, slider blocks, chains and rubber pads
3. On-site labor
4. Upon delivery of goods, the Customer has sole responsibility to notify Auto Lift Distributors of missing parts or concealed damage within 72 hours of receipt. If no notification of missing parts or of concealed damage is made, all parts will be purchased after 72 hours has passed.
5. The Customer must notate on the freight receipt any visible damages to packing and/or equipment. The Customer has the right to refuse any shipment that appears to have been damaged or mis-handled in shipping. If the customer signs “clear” on visible damage, the freight company will reject the claim, thus making the Customer liable for any charges to replace equipment and/or parts.
6. The customer must make arrangements to unload the equipment from the freight trailer, no labor or equipment rental will be paid by Auto Lift Distributors.
Auto Lift Distributors LLC will replace any defective part under warranty at no charge as soon as said parts become available from the parts manufacturer. However, the purchaser is responsible for shipping charges involved; and no warrantee or guarantee is given as to the immediate availability of the replacement part.
Auto Lift Distributors LLC reserves the right to make improvements and/or design changes to its lifts without any obligation to previously sold, assembled or fabricated equipment.
There is no other express warranty on the Auto Lift Distributors lifts and this warranty is exclusive of and in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
To the fullest extent allowed by law, Auto Lift Distributors, LLC shall not be liable for loss of use, cost of cover, lost profits, inconvenience, lost time, commercial loss or other incidental or consequential damages.
This Warrantee is granted to the original purchaser only, and is not transferable or assignable in any manner whatsoever.
Some States do not allow exclusion or limitation of consequential damages or how long an implied warranty lasts, so that the above limitations and exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which may vary from State to State.